- Take a walk in the sunshine. After a long, cold winter, it feels great to get some exercise and let the sun shine on your face.
- Blow bubbles outside.This was always one of my kids' favorite activities. Try experimenting with wands of different sizes!
- Plant a garden.
- Ride bikes. Always a kid favorite, this is a great exercise for adults, too!
- Draw with sidewalk chalk. Try writing each other's names or drawing springing flowers.
- Read a book together outside. Choose a favorite you've always enjoyed together, or try something new.
- Make a simple bird feeder. This isn't too difficult, even if you've never picked up a hammer before. And seeing the birds come back year after year extends the fun!
- Play badminton or tennis. From playing "just for fun" to getting in a serious game or two, this is another way to connect and increase your physical activity.
- Decorate Easter eggs. Experiment with different methods, from swirling your eggs to coloring them with crayons.
- Participate in a spring clean-up day
Spring is officially here! As the days get warmer, take advantage of the opportunity to bond with your kids outdoors and enjoy some springtime activities together. Here are some fun spring activities you won't want to miss:
"I like the fact that my son receives so much one on one attention!"
Extraordinary Kydz Learning Center
25206 Gettysburg Road
Plainfield, IL 60544